Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today... always a new day !

Again I am a new blank shift of paper
it's not amazing how that happens every sunrise ?

I'm the one who will decide what to do with my new day
That's what the parents always says to their kids:
"Be wise, every day it's a new day, don't wast your time... bla, bla, bla..."
How easy, hum... I mean: to say that !

But in the end it's simple:
I'll be the one who make decisions about everything for my Today.

In the other side... I cannot just accepted that simplicity
Because, I know inside my soul, in the deepest of my heart that a Creator is waiting for me to put in His hands my day!

What a relieve ! For me to rest and ask for wisdom to direct my life
Because, He is the one in charge, in control... because I choose that
He can make my fears, my weakness goes way and give me the reassurance
that I can do things, not in my strengh , not in my power...
but in His hands I can make wise decisions and walk through the valley.

Today, my day will be different
because Jesus gave me a blank shift of paper...
...one more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home