Friday, September 5, 2008

A New Look... To Myself

picture by por obo-bobolina

I need to have a new look to myself and make changes that will be forever. I want them for a long time in my life.
Life-time more specifically.
changes in my body and soul.
Changes that make a difference for me and around me... to go far away blessings others.
Changes are not easy for me... the ones that make me wonder if i really need them.
I need. I'm in need. And want more.

Found something that make me laugh just to remember the positions - cobra, child, dance pose... beautiful me !

Re-discover that pray at night... will always make a difference in my life, in my family. Keep doing, do more, don't let go!

Everything is possible, jus try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home