Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Amazing

amazing things happens to amazing people who trusts in the Amazing God. i'm always fascinated how our Lord works in our lives, i will never be tired to see God healing the sick, strength the weak and carrying the ones tha fell. what amazing God is my God. to see what He did in my life, in my family, in my generation and what He'll do in my descendants throughout His unconditional love is amazing. by His grace i'm here and expecting what He has for me these days. sometimes i think i know but most of the time i just trust, because now is clear to me - what brings me a total assurance - that His plans is always better... the plans that makes me to see how amazing is my Savior, my Lord, my God and my Friend !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home