Monday, November 21, 2011

My Calling

I believe I was called early in life against the oppressor of lives, specially to fight in favor the victims of sexual abuse, domestic violence. All these horrible things are included in Human Trafficking or Modern-Day Slavery and leads to a degradation of children and women emotionally and physically. My passion and hope is to see lives rescued by the power of God, watched them live in a restoration by the Holy Spirit through a relationship with Jesus. It is possible. God's Word promises us: we can cry during the night but the joy comes in the morning Jesus is the one who broke the chains of sin and heal our heart, mind and body.
Footsteps by Jelle Knüppe
These days the first-old-passion is back because it's time to wakeup and act. All these years were not wasted - I need to believe that - and I like to think that my Father was molding me. I don't' know anything but I have this fire in my heart and a cry in my voice. I want to pray until I became exhausted that I need to sleep to wake up again and continue to walk on this Call.
The fear is here, and of course the pain: emotional and physical. Sometimes is unbearable. Painful memories is hard to forget. I don't want to think about it but sometimes became old it's not fun at all. In the other side I love my age and never cross my mind to return at my 20's. But the urgency that I'm not 20th y-old anymore is powerful and it's yelling to not waste time... no more.
Pray is the key. Intercession is the order. Seeking God is the only way. Jesus is my everything. I need to rely in the Holy Spirit to keep walking.
One step today. Just for today... is enough because He is the one who carried me all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home