Monday, January 17, 2011

Rainy Day


Rainy Day
Originally uploaded by mozinos
Oh... the old rainy days of my life.
I can go back a long time ago in my motherland when I was at middle school and walk in the rain with girlfriends after classes crossing the city going nowhere.
After many years I used to walk in the rain with my love one. Long talks about everything while we were on the sidewalk in our city. We talked and talked - i don't remember exactly what was it but was memorable. We smiled, hold hands and walked a lot these days in the rain.
Last fall I discovered myself biking in the rain. I didn't plan it... the rain just came and I love it so much that I started to take my bike and go after the rain. Was good and very soon I'll do it again!
Today is raining a lot and the thunders came too. While the dog-girls becoming impatient inside the house and the cats oversleep and my Tuca reads at her bunk bed... and enjoy the rain and memories about it. 

By the way I hated an umbrella :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home